***Contact your service provider to ensure that Wi-Fi calling is enabled/available on your plan. Most plans don’t have it automatically enabled.
Place Wi-Fi calls from your iPhone
- Go into Settings
- Wi-Fi Calling – Toggle to “on”.
You might need to enter or confirm your address for emergency services.*If Wi-Fi Calling is available, you’ll see Wi-Fi after your carrier name in the status bar. Then your calls will use Wi-Fi Calling.
Place Wi-Fi calls from your Android
- Go into Settings,
- Using the search function (top right) search Wi-Fi calling
- Once you are redirected to Wi-Fi Preferences, choose Wi-Fi Calling and toggle it to “On”
- Go to Wireless and Network Settings
- Select the More or More Networks
- Find Wi-Fi Calling and enable it.
No Wi-Fi Calling? No Problem — Try one of these Apps
Just because your carrier and/or phone doesn’t technically support Wi-Fi Calling doesn’t mean you can’t use another form of the feature if you’d like. There are plenty of apps out there that will let you make calls, here are a few of the most popular ones: